Monday, March 16, 2009

Week 1

Even though I haven't received my product yet, I still decided to start the weight loss process. I get up each morning and walk aerobically for 1 mile in my home setting. I have also concentrated on drinking plenty of water and watching the food I eat. I am amazed at the results I get in my blood pressure after exercising. My blood pressure in the a.m. before exercise is usually 111/80 and my heart rate is 80. Following exercise the results are very interesting: 98/69 and rate of 100. I also am a firm believer in daily devotion time. I start out my day by drinking 2 glasses of water, reading my Bible, then exercising (walking a mile) for 20 minutes aerobically. I drink another 2 glasses of water, then I am ready to get on with my day. I have lost 1 pound this last week.
According to UPS my product should be here on Wednesday of this week, so hopefully I will start seeing better results by next week.
Would love to have you sign in and be a follower, encourage me, give comments, etc. I have several individuals that have expressed the fact that they would like to lose weight along with me. If you are interested, let me know. I can keep a weekly tally of those working along with me and we can see how many pounds we can lose together! Hope you have fun with this blog and keep coming back to see the results!

No comments: