Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Losing Weight

How many of you have tried just about every diet or weight loss plan you have heard about. I'm in that category and still battle my weight, probably even more than before I tried all these methods I've heard about. I've decided that I need to take matters into my own hands and combine losing weight with earning extra income! I'm going to be brave and put myself on the line and make it public with my advances in both areas. I am going to keep a running blog of my success. With all of you looking on and watching, I am more apt to keep on track! So here we go . . . .
I'm rather short at 5'3", so having too much weight doesn't do much for the self image. You tend to look "rounder" rather than "taller" when you really want the "taller" look. I'm a grandma of 7 grandchildren, so my age puts me in a category where it is harder for me to be as active as I used to be. In my younger years I loved to be active - play baseball, raquetball, tennis, hike, etc. I even jogged several miles a day for a short period in my life! Now I'm more a "potato couch" person rather than an active person. Actually, I keep active but my activities don't produce weight loss, ie. typing at the computer, sewing, etc. I need to lose around 70 lbs. Unfortunately, all the diets I have tried, I have lost weight, but then regain the lost amount plus some more.
Henceforth, today is the start of the rest of my life. I am now in control and will lose weight and also make extra money for playing golf, traveling, etc. I have discovered an online company that is new and in the beginning stages. So I put out the money and will make my dreams come true. This company has only 4 products - all geared to weight loss. My blog will keep you posted as to how well I lose weight and whether the extra income is working also.
If you are interested in losing weight and earning extra money, please contact me and I will discuss this business with you. Since it is in the early stages of becoming a multi-million dollar business - now is the time to start. I haven't received my product yet, but it is in the mail and should arrive shortly. You can find out more by contacting me at: kbcreat@cableone.net
I have finally taken control of my life and WILL LOSE WEIGHT and WILL MAKE EXTRA INCOME! Come join me in this exciting adventure!

No comments: