Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 2

Tomorrow, Thursday, will be the one week mark of when I started taking the product that I am using to help me lose weight. I have taken it faithfully each day, but have been very lax in doing my exercises each morning. My granddaughter had a birthday this week and so the celebration was at Gerties Pizza. But so goes life!!!
I know you are all wanting to know if I have lost any weight or not over the last week and the answer is YES! I lost 3 lbs. I was worried about the pizza and lack of exercise, but even though I lost the weight, I still want to keep up the morning exercise program. I feel so good after I am through exercising that I don't want to give up that great feeling to start off each day!
I haven't heard from some of you that wanted to lose weight with me. I won't post your name online, but will post the weight loss. Well, I'm really anxious to see what the results will be next week, but until then "I bid thee farewell!"

No comments: