Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Here it is June already. Before we know it the summer will be over. I hope each one of you enjoyed the beautiful flowers that always burst forth in the spring. I love the springtime. Not only do you get beautiful flowers, but spring is alive with baby animals! They are so cute and fascinating to watch. It always gives me a new burst of energy! I know you are all wanting to know how I have been doing with my weight. Well the results are good. I have lost 9 lbs. so far. Part of that was due to getting bronchitis and not eating, but the real trick will be to see if I can keep it off! Summer should be a good time to get plenty of exercise and eat lots of good fruits and vegetables. All in all I am in good spirits over the results so far. I hope each one of you are feeling good about yourself also.

No comments: