Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well I am finally feeling like a human being again. I had quite a round with a painful tooth and respiratory problems. The tooth is now feeling normal and I'm almost over the respiratory problems. I have lost a total of 7 pounds since the first part of March. I am really impressed with the fact that I can still eat normal food and not gain weight, but lose weight!!! Yippee!! I haven't done any measuring, but I do feel thinner in the belly and upper legs, so that is important to me. I'm one of those people that have to get on the bathroom scales every morning to see if another pound has come off!! I love the feeling I get when I look at the scales and it is less than the day before! As far as the business end of things, I have signed up 3 people and earned $75 just for signing them up. I haven't started receiving commission checks for the percentage that I receive when they place an order. I hope you enjoy watching my progress. I will work diligently to keep this blog page updated.

No comments: